Town of Gill, Massachusetts - Assessor's Office
The Town of Gill Assessor is responsible for appraising real estate and assessing a property tax on properties located in Town of Gill, Massachusetts. You can contact the Town of Gill Assessor for:
- Paying your property tax
- Reporting upgrades or improvements
- Checking the Town of Gill property tax due date
- Information on your property's tax assessment
- Appealing your property tax appraisal
- Your property tax bill
425 Main StreetThe Town of Gill Assessor's Office is located in Gill, Franklin County, Massachusetts.
Town of Gill Assessor Contact Information
Town of Gill Assessor's Office Services
There are three major roles involved in administering property taxes - Tax Assessor, Property Appraiser, and Tax Collector. Note that in some counties, one or more of these roles may be held by the same individual or office. For example, the Town of Gill Tax Assessor may also serve as the Town of Gill Tax Appraiser.
- The Town of Gill Tax Assessor is responsible for setting property tax rates and collecting owed property tax on real estate located in Town of Gill.
- The Town of Gill Property Appraiser is responsible for determining the taxable value of each piece of real estate, which the Tax Assessor will use to determine the owed property tax.
- The Town of Gill Tax Collector is responsible for collecting property tax from property owners. They issue yearly tax bills to all property owners in Town of Gill, and work with the sheriff's office to foreclose on properties with delinquent taxes.
When contacting Town of Gill about your property taxes, make sure that you are contacting the correct office. You can call the Town of Gill Tax Assessor's Office for assistance at 413-863-0138. Remember to have your property's Tax ID Number or Parcel Number available when you call!
If you have documents to send, you can fax them to the Town of Gill assessor's office at 413-863-7775. Please call the assessor's office in Gill before you send documents or if you need to schedule a meeting. If you have general questions, you can call the Town of Gill government at 413-774-4015.