Town of Eastham, Massachusetts - Assessor's Office
The Town of Eastham Assessor is responsible for appraising real estate and assessing a property tax on properties located in Town of Eastham, Massachusetts. You can contact the Town of Eastham Assessor for:
- Information on your property's tax assessment
- Appealing your property tax appraisal
- Reporting upgrades or improvements
- Paying your property tax
- Checking the Town of Eastham property tax due date
- Your property tax bill
3195 Main StreetThe Town of Eastham Assessor's Office is located in Eastham, Barnstable County, Massachusetts.
Town of Eastham Assessor Contact Information
Town of Eastham Assessor's Office Services
There are three major roles involved in administering property taxes - Tax Assessor, Property Appraiser, and Tax Collector. Note that in some counties, one or more of these roles may be held by the same individual or office. For example, the Town of Eastham Tax Assessor may also serve as the Town of Eastham Tax Appraiser.
- The Town of Eastham Tax Assessor is responsible for setting property tax rates and collecting owed property tax on real estate located in Town of Eastham.
- The Town of Eastham Property Appraiser is responsible for determining the taxable value of each piece of real estate, which the Tax Assessor will use to determine the owed property tax.
- The Town of Eastham Tax Collector is responsible for collecting property tax from property owners. They issue yearly tax bills to all property owners in Town of Eastham, and work with the sheriff's office to foreclose on properties with delinquent taxes.
When contacting Town of Eastham about your property taxes, make sure that you are contacting the correct office. You can call the Town of Eastham Tax Assessor's Office for assistance at 508-240-5900. Remember to have your property's Tax ID Number or Parcel Number available when you call!
If you have documents to send, you can fax them to the Town of Eastham assessor's office at 508-240-1291. Please call the assessor's office in Eastham before you send documents or if you need to schedule a meeting. If you have general questions, you can call the Town Of Eastham Courthouse at 508-362-2511.