Town of Athol, Massachusetts - Assessor's Office
The Town of Athol Assessor is responsible for appraising real estate and assessing a property tax on properties located in Town of Athol, Massachusetts. You can contact the Town of Athol Assessor for:
- Reporting upgrades or improvements
- Appealing your property tax appraisal
- Your property tax bill
- Paying your property tax
- Checking the Town of Athol property tax due date
- Information on your property's tax assessment
Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/propertytax101/public_html/assessor_localities.php on line 237
Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/propertytax101/public_html/assessor_localities.php on line 239
The Town of Athol Assessor's Office is located in the Athol Town Hall in Athol, Worcester County, Massachusetts.
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/propertytax101/public_html/assessor_localities.php on line 252
Town of Athol Assessor Contact Information
Town of Athol Assessor's Office Services
There are three major roles involved in administering property taxes - Tax Assessor, Property Appraiser, and Tax Collector. Note that in some counties, one or more of these roles may be held by the same individual or office. For example, the Town of Athol Tax Assessor may also serve as the Town of Athol Tax Appraiser.
- The Town of Athol Tax Assessor is responsible for setting property tax rates and collecting owed property tax on real estate located in Town of Athol.
- The Town of Athol Property Appraiser is responsible for determining the taxable value of each piece of real estate, which the Tax Assessor will use to determine the owed property tax.
- The Town of Athol Tax Collector is responsible for collecting property tax from property owners. They issue yearly tax bills to all property owners in Town of Athol, and work with the sheriff's office to foreclose on properties with delinquent taxes.
When contacting Town of Athol about your property taxes, make sure that you are contacting the correct office. You can call the Town of Athol Tax Assessor's Office for assistance at 978-249-3880. Remember to have your property's Tax ID Number or Parcel Number available when you call!
If you have documents to send, you can fax them to the Town of Athol assessor's office at 978-249-4960. Please call the assessor's office in Athol before you send documents or if you need to schedule a meeting.
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/propertytax101/public_html/assessor_localities.php on line 352