Town of Parsonsfield, Maine - Assessor's Office
The Town of Parsonsfield Assessor is responsible for appraising real estate and assessing a property tax on properties located in Town of Parsonsfield, Maine. You can contact the Town of Parsonsfield Assessor for:
- Checking the Town of Parsonsfield property tax due date
- Paying your property tax
- Appealing your property tax appraisal
- Your property tax bill
- Information on your property's tax assessment
- Reporting upgrades or improvements
45 Kennebunk RdThe Town of Parsonsfield Assessor's Office is located in Parsonsfield, York County, Maine.
Town of Parsonsfield Assessor Contact Information
Town of Parsonsfield Assessor's Office Services
There are three major roles involved in administering property taxes - Tax Assessor, Property Appraiser, and Tax Collector. Note that in some counties, one or more of these roles may be held by the same individual or office. For example, the Town of Parsonsfield Tax Assessor may also serve as the Town of Parsonsfield Tax Appraiser.
- The Town of Parsonsfield Tax Assessor is responsible for setting property tax rates and collecting owed property tax on real estate located in Town of Parsonsfield.
- The Town of Parsonsfield Property Appraiser is responsible for determining the taxable value of each piece of real estate, which the Tax Assessor will use to determine the owed property tax.
- The Town of Parsonsfield Tax Collector is responsible for collecting property tax from property owners. They issue yearly tax bills to all property owners in Town of Parsonsfield, and work with the sheriff's office to foreclose on properties with delinquent taxes.
When contacting Town of Parsonsfield about your property taxes, make sure that you are contacting the correct office. You can call the Town of Parsonsfield Tax Assessor's Office for assistance at 207-625-4558. Remember to have your property's Tax ID Number or Parcel Number available when you call!
Please call the assessor's office in Parsonsfield before you send documents or if you need to schedule a meeting. If you have general questions, you can call the Alfred Superior Court at 207-459-2312.