Town of Ogunquit, Maine - Assessor's Office
The Town of Ogunquit Assessor is responsible for appraising real estate and assessing a property tax on properties located in Town of Ogunquit, Maine. You can contact the Town of Ogunquit Assessor for:
- Your property tax bill
- Appealing your property tax appraisal
- Paying your property tax
- Reporting upgrades or improvements
- Information on your property's tax assessment
- Checking the Town of Ogunquit property tax due date
45 Kennebunk RdThe Town of Ogunquit Assessor's Office is located in Ogunquit, York County, Maine.
Town of Ogunquit Assessor Contact Information
Town of Ogunquit Assessor's Office Services
There are three major roles involved in administering property taxes - Tax Assessor, Property Appraiser, and Tax Collector. Note that in some counties, one or more of these roles may be held by the same individual or office. For example, the Town of Ogunquit Tax Assessor may also serve as the Town of Ogunquit Tax Appraiser.
- The Town of Ogunquit Tax Assessor is responsible for setting property tax rates and collecting owed property tax on real estate located in Town of Ogunquit.
- The Town of Ogunquit Property Appraiser is responsible for determining the taxable value of each piece of real estate, which the Tax Assessor will use to determine the owed property tax.
- The Town of Ogunquit Tax Collector is responsible for collecting property tax from property owners. They issue yearly tax bills to all property owners in Town of Ogunquit, and work with the sheriff's office to foreclose on properties with delinquent taxes.
When contacting Town of Ogunquit about your property taxes, make sure that you are contacting the correct office. You can call the Town of Ogunquit Tax Assessor's Office for assistance at 207-646-5140. Remember to have your property's Tax ID Number or Parcel Number available when you call!
If you have documents to send, you can fax them to the Town of Ogunquit assessor's office at 207-646-6494. Please call the assessor's office in Ogunquit before you send documents or if you need to schedule a meeting. If you have general questions, you can call the Alfred Superior Court at 207-459-2312.