Town of North Haven, Maine - Assessor's Office
The Town of North Haven Assessor is responsible for appraising real estate and assessing a property tax on properties located in Town of North Haven, Maine. You can contact the Town of North Haven Assessor for:
- Paying your property tax
- Checking the Town of North Haven property tax due date
- Reporting upgrades or improvements
- Information on your property's tax assessment
- Appealing your property tax appraisal
- Your property tax bill
62 Union StreetThe Town of North Haven Assessor's Office is located in North Haven, Knox County, Maine.
Town of North Haven Assessor Contact Information
Town of North Haven Assessor's Office Services
There are three major roles involved in administering property taxes - Tax Assessor, Property Appraiser, and Tax Collector. Note that in some counties, one or more of these roles may be held by the same individual or office. For example, the Town of North Haven Tax Assessor may also serve as the Town of North Haven Tax Appraiser.
- The Town of North Haven Tax Assessor is responsible for setting property tax rates and collecting owed property tax on real estate located in Town of North Haven.
- The Town of North Haven Property Appraiser is responsible for determining the taxable value of each piece of real estate, which the Tax Assessor will use to determine the owed property tax.
- The Town of North Haven Tax Collector is responsible for collecting property tax from property owners. They issue yearly tax bills to all property owners in Town of North Haven, and work with the sheriff's office to foreclose on properties with delinquent taxes.
When contacting Town of North Haven about your property taxes, make sure that you are contacting the correct office. You can call the Town of North Haven Tax Assessor's Office for assistance at 207-867-4433. Remember to have your property's Tax ID Number or Parcel Number available when you call!
If you have documents to send, you can fax them to the Town of North Haven assessor's office at 207-867-2207. Please call the assessor's office in North Haven before you send documents or if you need to schedule a meeting. If you have general questions, you can call the Superior Court at 207-594-2576.