Town of Milford, Maine - Assessor's Office
The Town of Milford Assessor is responsible for appraising real estate and assessing a property tax on properties located in Town of Milford, Maine. You can contact the Town of Milford Assessor for:
- Your property tax bill
- Paying your property tax
- Appealing your property tax appraisal
- Reporting upgrades or improvements
- Information on your property's tax assessment
- Checking the Town of Milford property tax due date
97 Hammond StThe Town of Milford Assessor's Office is located in the Milford Town Office in Milford, Penobscot County, Maine.
Town of Milford Assessor Contact Information
Town of Milford Assessor Address
Town of Milford Assessor's Agent
Milford Town Office
62 Davenport Street
Milford, ME 04461 Penobscot County
Town of Milford Assessor Phone Number
Town of Milford Assessor's Website
Town of Milford Assessor's Office Services
There are three major roles involved in administering property taxes - Tax Assessor, Property Appraiser, and Tax Collector. Note that in some counties, one or more of these roles may be held by the same individual or office. For example, the Town of Milford Tax Assessor may also serve as the Town of Milford Tax Appraiser.
- The Town of Milford Tax Assessor is responsible for setting property tax rates and collecting owed property tax on real estate located in Town of Milford.
- The Town of Milford Property Appraiser is responsible for determining the taxable value of each piece of real estate, which the Tax Assessor will use to determine the owed property tax.
- The Town of Milford Tax Collector is responsible for collecting property tax from property owners. They issue yearly tax bills to all property owners in Town of Milford, and work with the sheriff's office to foreclose on properties with delinquent taxes.
When contacting Town of Milford about your property taxes, make sure that you are contacting the correct office. You can call the Town of Milford Tax Assessor's Office for assistance at 207-827-2072. Remember to have your property's Tax ID Number or Parcel Number available when you call!
Please call the assessor's office in Milford before you send documents or if you need to schedule a meeting. If you have general questions, you can call the Bangor Superior Court at 207-561-2300.
Find the tax assessor for a different Maine county
Find property records for Penobscot County
The median property tax in Penobscot County, Maine is $1,525.00