Town of Harrison, Maine - Assessor's Office
The Town of Harrison Assessor is responsible for appraising real estate and assessing a property tax on properties located in Town of Harrison, Maine. You can contact the Town of Harrison Assessor for:
- Appealing your property tax appraisal
- Paying your property tax
- Information on your property's tax assessment
- Reporting upgrades or improvements
- Checking the Town of Harrison property tax due date
- Your property tax bill
142 Federal StThe Town of Harrison Assessor's Office is located in Harrison, Cumberland County, Maine.
Town of Harrison Assessor Contact Information
Town of Harrison Assessor's Office Services
There are three major roles involved in administering property taxes - Tax Assessor, Property Appraiser, and Tax Collector. Note that in some counties, one or more of these roles may be held by the same individual or office. For example, the Town of Harrison Tax Assessor may also serve as the Town of Harrison Tax Appraiser.
- The Town of Harrison Tax Assessor is responsible for setting property tax rates and collecting owed property tax on real estate located in Town of Harrison.
- The Town of Harrison Property Appraiser is responsible for determining the taxable value of each piece of real estate, which the Tax Assessor will use to determine the owed property tax.
- The Town of Harrison Tax Collector is responsible for collecting property tax from property owners. They issue yearly tax bills to all property owners in Town of Harrison, and work with the sheriff's office to foreclose on properties with delinquent taxes.
When contacting Town of Harrison about your property taxes, make sure that you are contacting the correct office. You can call the Town of Harrison Tax Assessor's Office for assistance at 207-583-2241. Remember to have your property's Tax ID Number or Parcel Number available when you call!
If you have documents to send, you can fax them to the Town of Harrison assessor's office at 207-583-6240. Please call the assessor's office in Harrison before you send documents or if you need to schedule a meeting. If you have general questions, you can call the Cumberland Superior Court at 207-871-8380.