Town of Corinna, Maine - Assessor's Office
The Town of Corinna Assessor is responsible for appraising real estate and assessing a property tax on properties located in Town of Corinna, Maine. You can contact the Town of Corinna Assessor for:
- Checking the Town of Corinna property tax due date
- Reporting upgrades or improvements
- Information on your property's tax assessment
- Appealing your property tax appraisal
- Paying your property tax
- Your property tax bill
97 Hammond StThe Town of Corinna Assessor's Office is located in Corinna, Penobscot County, Maine.
Town of Corinna Assessor Contact Information
Town of Corinna Assessor's Office Services
There are three major roles involved in administering property taxes - Tax Assessor, Property Appraiser, and Tax Collector. Note that in some counties, one or more of these roles may be held by the same individual or office. For example, the Town of Corinna Tax Assessor may also serve as the Town of Corinna Tax Appraiser.
- The Town of Corinna Tax Assessor is responsible for setting property tax rates and collecting owed property tax on real estate located in Town of Corinna.
- The Town of Corinna Property Appraiser is responsible for determining the taxable value of each piece of real estate, which the Tax Assessor will use to determine the owed property tax.
- The Town of Corinna Tax Collector is responsible for collecting property tax from property owners. They issue yearly tax bills to all property owners in Town of Corinna, and work with the sheriff's office to foreclose on properties with delinquent taxes.
When contacting Town of Corinna about your property taxes, make sure that you are contacting the correct office. You can call the Town of Corinna Tax Assessor's Office for assistance at 207-278-4183. Remember to have your property's Tax ID Number or Parcel Number available when you call!
If you have documents to send, you can fax them to the Town of Corinna assessor's office at 207-278-5200. Please call the assessor's office in Corinna before you send documents or if you need to schedule a meeting. If you have general questions, you can call the Bangor Superior Court at 207-561-2300.