Notice: Undefined variable: LocalityName in /home/propertytax101/public_html/assessor_localities.php on line 198
Property Tax > stjohnthebaptistparish Tax Assessor
stjohnthebaptistparish, louisiana - Assessor's Office
The stjohnthebaptistparish Assessor is responsible for appraising real estate and assessing a property tax on properties located in stjohnthebaptistparish, louisiana. You can contact the stjohnthebaptistparish Assessor for:
- Reporting upgrades or improvements
- Appealing your property tax appraisal
- Checking the stjohnthebaptistparish property tax due date
- Information on your property's tax assessment
- Your property tax bill
- Paying your property tax
Notice: Undefined variable: AssessorStreetAddress in /home/propertytax101/public_html/assessor_localities.php on line 239
Notice: Undefined variable: AssessorStreetAddress_2 in /home/propertytax101/public_html/assessor_localities.php on line 241
Notice: Undefined variable: LocalitySecondary in /home/propertytax101/public_html/assessor_localities.php on line 247
Notice: Undefined variable: AssessorCity in /home/propertytax101/public_html/assessor_localities.php on line 250
The stjohnthebaptistparish Assessor's Office is located in , louisiana.
stjohnthebaptistparish Assessor Contact Information
stjohnthebaptistparish Assessor's Office Services
There are three major roles involved in administering property taxes - Tax Assessor, Property Appraiser, and Tax Collector. Note that in some counties, one or more of these roles may be held by the same individual or office. For example, the stjohnthebaptistparish Tax Assessor may also serve as the stjohnthebaptistparish Tax Appraiser.
- The stjohnthebaptistparish Tax Assessor is responsible for setting property tax rates and collecting owed property tax on real estate located in stjohnthebaptistparish.
- The stjohnthebaptistparish Property Appraiser is responsible for determining the taxable value of each piece of real estate, which the Tax Assessor will use to determine the owed property tax.
- The stjohnthebaptistparish Tax Collector is responsible for collecting property tax from property owners. They issue yearly tax bills to all property owners in stjohnthebaptistparish, and work with the sheriff's office to foreclose on properties with delinquent taxes.
When contacting stjohnthebaptistparish about your property taxes, make sure that you are contacting the correct office. You can call the stjohnthebaptistparish Tax Assessor's Office for assistance at
Notice: Undefined variable: AssessorPhoneDashes in /home/propertytax101/public_html/assessor_localities.php on line 344
. Remember to have your property's Tax ID Number or Parcel Number available when you call!
Notice: Undefined variable: AssessorFaxDashes in /home/propertytax101/public_html/assessor_localities.php on line 348
Please call the assessor's office in
Notice: Undefined variable: AssessorCity in /home/propertytax101/public_html/assessor_localities.php on line 350
before you send documents or if you need to schedule a meeting.