Iberville Parish, Louisiana - Assessor's Office
The Iberville Parish Assessor is responsible for appraising real estate and assessing a property tax on properties located in Iberville Parish, Louisiana. You can contact the Iberville Parish Assessor for:
- Checking the Iberville Parish property tax due date
- Paying your property tax
- Your property tax bill
- Reporting upgrades or improvements
- Information on your property's tax assessment
- Appealing your property tax appraisal
Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/propertytax101/public_html/assessor_localities.php on line 237
Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/propertytax101/public_html/assessor_localities.php on line 239
The Iberville Parish Assessor's Office is located in Plaquemine, Louisiana.
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/propertytax101/public_html/assessor_localities.php on line 252
Iberville Parish Assessor Contact Information
Additional Iberville Parish Information
Iberville Parish Assessor's Office Services
There are three major roles involved in administering property taxes - Tax Assessor, Property Appraiser, and Tax Collector. Note that in some counties, one or more of these roles may be held by the same individual or office. For example, the Iberville Parish Tax Assessor may also serve as the Iberville Parish Tax Appraiser.
- The Iberville Parish Tax Assessor is responsible for setting property tax rates and collecting owed property tax on real estate located in Iberville Parish.
- The Iberville Parish Property Appraiser is responsible for determining the taxable value of each piece of real estate, which the Tax Assessor will use to determine the owed property tax.
- The Iberville Parish Tax Collector is responsible for collecting property tax from property owners. They issue yearly tax bills to all property owners in Iberville Parish, and work with the sheriff's office to foreclose on properties with delinquent taxes.
When contacting Iberville Parish about your property taxes, make sure that you are contacting the correct office. You can call the Iberville Parish Tax Assessor's Office for assistance at 225-687-3568. Remember to have your property's Tax ID Number or Parcel Number available when you call!
If you have documents to send, you can fax them to the Iberville Parish assessor's office at 225-687-3103. Please call the assessor's office in Plaquemine before you send documents or if you need to schedule a meeting.
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/propertytax101/public_html/assessor_localities.php on line 352