Evangeline Parish, Louisiana - Assessor's Office
The Evangeline Parish Assessor is responsible for appraising real estate and assessing a property tax on properties located in Evangeline Parish, Louisiana. You can contact the Evangeline Parish Assessor for:
- Information on your property's tax assessment
- Appealing your property tax appraisal
- Paying your property tax
- Your property tax bill
- Reporting upgrades or improvements
- Checking the Evangeline Parish property tax due date
Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/propertytax101/public_html/assessor_localities.php on line 237
Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/propertytax101/public_html/assessor_localities.php on line 239
The Evangeline Parish Assessor's Office is located in Ville Platte, Louisiana.
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/propertytax101/public_html/assessor_localities.php on line 252
Evangeline Parish Assessor Contact Information
Additional Evangeline Parish Information
Evangeline Parish Assessor's Office Services
There are three major roles involved in administering property taxes - Tax Assessor, Property Appraiser, and Tax Collector. Note that in some counties, one or more of these roles may be held by the same individual or office. For example, the Evangeline Parish Tax Assessor may also serve as the Evangeline Parish Tax Appraiser.
- The Evangeline Parish Tax Assessor is responsible for setting property tax rates and collecting owed property tax on real estate located in Evangeline Parish.
- The Evangeline Parish Property Appraiser is responsible for determining the taxable value of each piece of real estate, which the Tax Assessor will use to determine the owed property tax.
- The Evangeline Parish Tax Collector is responsible for collecting property tax from property owners. They issue yearly tax bills to all property owners in Evangeline Parish, and work with the sheriff's office to foreclose on properties with delinquent taxes.
When contacting Evangeline Parish about your property taxes, make sure that you are contacting the correct office. You can call the Evangeline Parish Tax Assessor's Office for assistance at 337-363-4310. Remember to have your property's Tax ID Number or Parcel Number available when you call!
If you have documents to send, you can fax them to the Evangeline Parish assessor's office at 337-363-4325. Please call the assessor's office in Ville Platte before you send documents or if you need to schedule a meeting.
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/propertytax101/public_html/assessor_localities.php on line 352