Concordia Parish, Louisiana - Assessor's Office
The Concordia Parish Assessor is responsible for appraising real estate and assessing a property tax on properties located in Concordia Parish, Louisiana. You can contact the Concordia Parish Assessor for:
- Checking the Concordia Parish property tax due date
- Your property tax bill
- Reporting upgrades or improvements
- Appealing your property tax appraisal
- Paying your property tax
- Information on your property's tax assessment
Parish CourthouseThe Concordia Parish Assessor's Office is located in Vidalia, Louisiana. Vidalia is the county seat of Concordia Parish, where most local government offices are located.
Concordia Parish Assessor Contact Information
Additional Concordia Parish Information
Concordia Parish Assessor's Office Services
There are three major roles involved in administering property taxes - Tax Assessor, Property Appraiser, and Tax Collector. Note that in some counties, one or more of these roles may be held by the same individual or office. For example, the Concordia Parish Tax Assessor may also serve as the Concordia Parish Tax Appraiser.
- The Concordia Parish Tax Assessor is responsible for setting property tax rates and collecting owed property tax on real estate located in Concordia Parish.
- The Concordia Parish Property Appraiser is responsible for determining the taxable value of each piece of real estate, which the Tax Assessor will use to determine the owed property tax.
- The Concordia Parish Tax Collector is responsible for collecting property tax from property owners. They issue yearly tax bills to all property owners in Concordia Parish, and work with the sheriff's office to foreclose on properties with delinquent taxes.
When contacting Concordia Parish about your property taxes, make sure that you are contacting the correct office. You can call the Concordia Parish Tax Assessor's Office for assistance at 318-336-5122. Remember to have your property's Tax ID Number or Parcel Number available when you call!
If you have documents to send, you can fax them to the Concordia Parish assessor's office at 318-336-5122. Please call the assessor's office in Vidalia before you send documents or if you need to schedule a meeting.