Claiborne Parish, Louisiana - Assessor's Office
The Claiborne Parish Assessor is responsible for appraising real estate and assessing a property tax on properties located in Claiborne Parish, Louisiana. You can contact the Claiborne Parish Assessor for:
- Information on your property's tax assessment
- Paying your property tax
- Your property tax bill
- Checking the Claiborne Parish property tax due date
- Appealing your property tax appraisal
- Reporting upgrades or improvements
Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/propertytax101/public_html/assessor_localities.php on line 237
Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/propertytax101/public_html/assessor_localities.php on line 239
The Claiborne Parish Assessor's Office is located in Homer, Louisiana.
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/propertytax101/public_html/assessor_localities.php on line 252
Claiborne Parish Assessor Contact Information
Claiborne Parish Assessor Address
Claiborne Parish Assessor
261 Bob Robinson Rd
Homer, LA 71040
Claiborne Parish Assessor Phone Number
Claiborne Parish Assessor's Website
Additional Claiborne Parish Information
Property Tax Search Tool Find Claiborne Parish property tax records
Claiborne Parish Assessor's Office Services
There are three major roles involved in administering property taxes - Tax Assessor, Property Appraiser, and Tax Collector. Note that in some counties, one or more of these roles may be held by the same individual or office. For example, the Claiborne Parish Tax Assessor may also serve as the Claiborne Parish Tax Appraiser.
- The Claiborne Parish Tax Assessor is responsible for setting property tax rates and collecting owed property tax on real estate located in Claiborne Parish.
- The Claiborne Parish Property Appraiser is responsible for determining the taxable value of each piece of real estate, which the Tax Assessor will use to determine the owed property tax.
- The Claiborne Parish Tax Collector is responsible for collecting property tax from property owners. They issue yearly tax bills to all property owners in Claiborne Parish, and work with the sheriff's office to foreclose on properties with delinquent taxes.
When contacting Claiborne Parish about your property taxes, make sure that you are contacting the correct office. You can call the Claiborne Parish Tax Assessor's Office for assistance at 318-927-3022. Remember to have your property's Tax ID Number or Parcel Number available when you call!
If you have documents to send, you can fax them to the Claiborne Parish assessor's office at 318-927-5941. Please call the assessor's office in Homer before you send documents or if you need to schedule a meeting.
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/propertytax101/public_html/assessor_localities.php on line 352
Find the tax assessor for a different Louisiana county
Find property records for Claiborne Parish
The median property tax in Claiborne Parish, Louisiana is N/A