Trimble County, Kentucky - Assessor's Office
The Trimble County Assessor is responsible for appraising real estate and assessing a property tax on properties located in Trimble County, Kentucky. You can contact the Trimble County Assessor for:
- Reporting upgrades or improvements
- Your property tax bill
- Information on your property's tax assessment
- Appealing your property tax appraisal
- Checking the Trimble County property tax due date
- Paying your property tax
PO Box 251The Trimble County Assessor's Office is located in Bedford, Kentucky. Bedford is the county seat of Trimble County, where most local government offices are located.
Trimble County Assessor Contact Information
Additional Trimble County Information
Trimble County Assessor's Office Services
There are three major roles involved in administering property taxes - Tax Assessor, Property Appraiser, and Tax Collector. Note that in some counties, one or more of these roles may be held by the same individual or office. For example, the Trimble County Tax Assessor may also serve as the Trimble County Tax Appraiser.
- The Trimble County Tax Assessor is responsible for setting property tax rates and collecting owed property tax on real estate located in Trimble County.
- The Trimble County Property Appraiser is responsible for determining the taxable value of each piece of real estate, which the Tax Assessor will use to determine the owed property tax.
- The Trimble County Tax Collector is responsible for collecting property tax from property owners. They issue yearly tax bills to all property owners in Trimble County, and work with the sheriff's office to foreclose on properties with delinquent taxes.
When contacting Trimble County about your property taxes, make sure that you are contacting the correct office. You can call the Trimble County Tax Assessor's Office for assistance at 502-255-3592. Remember to have your property's Tax ID Number or Parcel Number available when you call!
If you have documents to send, you can fax them to the Trimble County assessor's office at 502-255-0654. Please call the assessor's office in Bedford before you send documents or if you need to schedule a meeting. If you have general questions, you can call the Trimble County Courthouse at 502-255-7196.