Pulaski County, Kentucky - Assessor's Office
The Pulaski County Assessor is responsible for appraising real estate and assessing a property tax on properties located in Pulaski County, Kentucky. You can contact the Pulaski County Assessor for:
- Reporting upgrades or improvements
- Paying your property tax
- Appealing your property tax appraisal
- Checking the Pulaski County property tax due date
- Your property tax bill
- Information on your property's tax assessment
PO BOX 712The Pulaski County Assessor's Office is located in Somerset, Kentucky. Somerset is the county seat of Pulaski County, where most local government offices are located.
Pulaski County Assessor Contact Information
Additional Pulaski County Information
Pulaski County Assessor's Office Services
There are three major roles involved in administering property taxes - Tax Assessor, Property Appraiser, and Tax Collector. Note that in some counties, one or more of these roles may be held by the same individual or office. For example, the Pulaski County Tax Assessor may also serve as the Pulaski County Tax Appraiser.
- The Pulaski County Tax Assessor is responsible for setting property tax rates and collecting owed property tax on real estate located in Pulaski County.
- The Pulaski County Property Appraiser is responsible for determining the taxable value of each piece of real estate, which the Tax Assessor will use to determine the owed property tax.
- The Pulaski County Tax Collector is responsible for collecting property tax from property owners. They issue yearly tax bills to all property owners in Pulaski County, and work with the sheriff's office to foreclose on properties with delinquent taxes.
When contacting Pulaski County about your property taxes, make sure that you are contacting the correct office. You can call the Pulaski County Tax Assessor's Office for assistance at 606-679-1812. Remember to have your property's Tax ID Number or Parcel Number available when you call!
If you have documents to send, you can fax them to the Pulaski County assessor's office at 606-678-5724. Please call the assessor's office in Somerset before you send documents or if you need to schedule a meeting. If you have general questions, you can call the Pulaski County Courthouse at 606-678-4853.