Pendleton County, Kentucky - Assessor's Office
The Pendleton County Assessor is responsible for appraising real estate and assessing a property tax on properties located in Pendleton County, Kentucky. You can contact the Pendleton County Assessor for:
- Checking the Pendleton County property tax due date
- Information on your property's tax assessment
- Your property tax bill
- Paying your property tax
- Appealing your property tax appraisal
- Reporting upgrades or improvements
233 Main Street. Room 4The Pendleton County Assessor's Office is located in Falmouth, Kentucky. Falmouth is the county seat of Pendleton County, where most local government offices are located. The assessor's office is located in the same building as the Pendleton County Courthouse, at 233 Main Street.
Pendleton County Assessor Contact Information
Additional Pendleton County Information
Pendleton County Assessor's Office Services
There are three major roles involved in administering property taxes - Tax Assessor, Property Appraiser, and Tax Collector. Note that in some counties, one or more of these roles may be held by the same individual or office. For example, the Pendleton County Tax Assessor may also serve as the Pendleton County Tax Appraiser.
- The Pendleton County Tax Assessor is responsible for setting property tax rates and collecting owed property tax on real estate located in Pendleton County.
- The Pendleton County Property Appraiser is responsible for determining the taxable value of each piece of real estate, which the Tax Assessor will use to determine the owed property tax.
- The Pendleton County Tax Collector is responsible for collecting property tax from property owners. They issue yearly tax bills to all property owners in Pendleton County, and work with the sheriff's office to foreclose on properties with delinquent taxes.
When contacting Pendleton County about your property taxes, make sure that you are contacting the correct office. You can call the Pendleton County Tax Assessor's Office for assistance at 859-654-6055. Remember to have your property's Tax ID Number or Parcel Number available when you call!
If you have documents to send, you can fax them to the Pendleton County assessor's office at 859-654-2999. Please call the assessor's office in Falmouth before you send documents or if you need to schedule a meeting. If you have general questions, you can call the Pendleton County Courthouse at 859-654-4321.