Metcalfe County, Kentucky - Assessor's Office
The Metcalfe County Assessor is responsible for appraising real estate and assessing a property tax on properties located in Metcalfe County, Kentucky. You can contact the Metcalfe County Assessor for:
- Information on your property's tax assessment
- Checking the Metcalfe County property tax due date
- Paying your property tax
- Your property tax bill
- Appealing your property tax appraisal
- Reporting upgrades or improvements
Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/propertytax101/public_html/assessor_localities.php on line 237
Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/propertytax101/public_html/assessor_localities.php on line 239
The Metcalfe County Assessor's Office is located in Edmonton, Kentucky.
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/propertytax101/public_html/assessor_localities.php on line 252
Metcalfe County Assessor Contact Information
Metcalfe County Assessor Address
Metcalfe County Property Valuation Administrator
100 East Stockton Street
Edmonton, KY 42129
Metcalfe County Assessor Phone Number
Metcalfe County Assessor's Website
Metcalfe County Assessor's Office Services
There are three major roles involved in administering property taxes - Tax Assessor, Property Appraiser, and Tax Collector. Note that in some counties, one or more of these roles may be held by the same individual or office. For example, the Metcalfe County Tax Assessor may also serve as the Metcalfe County Tax Appraiser.
- The Metcalfe County Tax Assessor is responsible for setting property tax rates and collecting owed property tax on real estate located in Metcalfe County.
- The Metcalfe County Property Appraiser is responsible for determining the taxable value of each piece of real estate, which the Tax Assessor will use to determine the owed property tax.
- The Metcalfe County Tax Collector is responsible for collecting property tax from property owners. They issue yearly tax bills to all property owners in Metcalfe County, and work with the sheriff's office to foreclose on properties with delinquent taxes.
When contacting Metcalfe County about your property taxes, make sure that you are contacting the correct office. You can call the Metcalfe County Tax Assessor's Office for assistance at 270-432-3162. Remember to have your property's Tax ID Number or Parcel Number available when you call!
If you have documents to send, you can fax them to the Metcalfe County assessor's office at 270-432-3163. Please call the assessor's office in Edmonton before you send documents or if you need to schedule a meeting.
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/propertytax101/public_html/assessor_localities.php on line 352
Find the tax assessor for a different Kentucky county
Find property records for Metcalfe County
The median property tax in Metcalfe County, Kentucky is $386.00