Greenup County, Kentucky - Assessor's Office
The Greenup County Assessor is responsible for appraising real estate and assessing a property tax on properties located in Greenup County, Kentucky. You can contact the Greenup County Assessor for:
- Your property tax bill
- Appealing your property tax appraisal
- Reporting upgrades or improvements
- Information on your property's tax assessment
- Paying your property tax
- Checking the Greenup County property tax due date
Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/propertytax101/public_html/assessor_localities.php on line 237
Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/propertytax101/public_html/assessor_localities.php on line 239
The Greenup County Assessor's Office is located in Greenup, Kentucky.
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/propertytax101/public_html/assessor_localities.php on line 252
Greenup County Assessor Contact Information
Greenup County Assessor's Office Services
There are three major roles involved in administering property taxes - Tax Assessor, Property Appraiser, and Tax Collector. Note that in some counties, one or more of these roles may be held by the same individual or office. For example, the Greenup County Tax Assessor may also serve as the Greenup County Tax Appraiser.
- The Greenup County Tax Assessor is responsible for setting property tax rates and collecting owed property tax on real estate located in Greenup County.
- The Greenup County Property Appraiser is responsible for determining the taxable value of each piece of real estate, which the Tax Assessor will use to determine the owed property tax.
- The Greenup County Tax Collector is responsible for collecting property tax from property owners. They issue yearly tax bills to all property owners in Greenup County, and work with the sheriff's office to foreclose on properties with delinquent taxes.
When contacting Greenup County about your property taxes, make sure that you are contacting the correct office. You can call the Greenup County Tax Assessor's Office for assistance at 606-473-9984. Remember to have your property's Tax ID Number or Parcel Number available when you call!
If you have documents to send, you can fax them to the Greenup County assessor's office at 606-473-4203. Please call the assessor's office in Greenup before you send documents or if you need to schedule a meeting.
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/propertytax101/public_html/assessor_localities.php on line 352