Fulton County, Kentucky - Assessor's Office
The Fulton County Assessor is responsible for appraising real estate and assessing a property tax on properties located in Fulton County, Kentucky. You can contact the Fulton County Assessor for:
- Appealing your property tax appraisal
- Information on your property's tax assessment
- Your property tax bill
- Reporting upgrades or improvements
- Paying your property tax
- Checking the Fulton County property tax due date
2216 Myron Cory Dr Ste 1The Fulton County Assessor's Office is located in Kickman, Kentucky. The assessor's office is located in the same building as the Fulton County Courthouse, at 2216 East Myron Cory Drive, Room 2.
Fulton County Assessor Contact Information
Additional Fulton County Information
Fulton County Assessor's Office Services
There are three major roles involved in administering property taxes - Tax Assessor, Property Appraiser, and Tax Collector. Note that in some counties, one or more of these roles may be held by the same individual or office. For example, the Fulton County Tax Assessor may also serve as the Fulton County Tax Appraiser.
- The Fulton County Tax Assessor is responsible for setting property tax rates and collecting owed property tax on real estate located in Fulton County.
- The Fulton County Property Appraiser is responsible for determining the taxable value of each piece of real estate, which the Tax Assessor will use to determine the owed property tax.
- The Fulton County Tax Collector is responsible for collecting property tax from property owners. They issue yearly tax bills to all property owners in Fulton County, and work with the sheriff's office to foreclose on properties with delinquent taxes.
When contacting Fulton County about your property taxes, make sure that you are contacting the correct office. You can call the Fulton County Tax Assessor's Office for assistance at 270-236-2548. Remember to have your property's Tax ID Number or Parcel Number available when you call!
If you have documents to send, you can fax them to the Fulton County assessor's office at 270-236-2598. Please call the assessor's office in Kickman before you send documents or if you need to schedule a meeting. If you have general questions, you can call the Fulton County Courthouse at 270-236-2594.