Elliott County, Kentucky - Assessor's Office
The Elliott County Assessor is responsible for appraising real estate and assessing a property tax on properties located in Elliott County, Kentucky. You can contact the Elliott County Assessor for:
- Appealing your property tax appraisal
- Reporting upgrades or improvements
- Your property tax bill
- Checking the Elliott County property tax due date
- Paying your property tax
- Information on your property's tax assessment
Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/propertytax101/public_html/assessor_localities.php on line 237
Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/propertytax101/public_html/assessor_localities.php on line 239
The Elliott County Assessor's Office is located in Sandy Hook, Kentucky.
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/propertytax101/public_html/assessor_localities.php on line 252
Elliott County Assessor Contact Information
Additional Elliott County Information
Elliott County Assessor's Office Services
There are three major roles involved in administering property taxes - Tax Assessor, Property Appraiser, and Tax Collector. Note that in some counties, one or more of these roles may be held by the same individual or office. For example, the Elliott County Tax Assessor may also serve as the Elliott County Tax Appraiser.
- The Elliott County Tax Assessor is responsible for setting property tax rates and collecting owed property tax on real estate located in Elliott County.
- The Elliott County Property Appraiser is responsible for determining the taxable value of each piece of real estate, which the Tax Assessor will use to determine the owed property tax.
- The Elliott County Tax Collector is responsible for collecting property tax from property owners. They issue yearly tax bills to all property owners in Elliott County, and work with the sheriff's office to foreclose on properties with delinquent taxes.
When contacting Elliott County about your property taxes, make sure that you are contacting the correct office. You can call the Elliott County Tax Assessor's Office for assistance at 606-738-5090. Remember to have your property's Tax ID Number or Parcel Number available when you call!
If you have documents to send, you can fax them to the Elliott County assessor's office at 606-738-4459. Please call the assessor's office in Sandy Hook before you send documents or if you need to schedule a meeting.
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/propertytax101/public_html/assessor_localities.php on line 352