Graham County, Kansas - Assessor's Office
The Graham County Assessor is responsible for appraising real estate and assessing a property tax on properties located in Graham County, Kansas. You can contact the Graham County Assessor for:
- Reporting upgrades or improvements
- Paying your property tax
- Your property tax bill
- Checking the Graham County property tax due date
- Appealing your property tax appraisal
- Information on your property's tax assessment
Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/propertytax101/public_html/assessor_localities.php on line 237
Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/propertytax101/public_html/assessor_localities.php on line 239
The Graham County Assessor's Office is located in Hill City, Kansas.
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/propertytax101/public_html/assessor_localities.php on line 252
Graham County Assessor Contact Information
Graham County Assessor's Office Services
There are three major roles involved in administering property taxes - Tax Assessor, Property Appraiser, and Tax Collector. Note that in some counties, one or more of these roles may be held by the same individual or office. For example, the Graham County Tax Assessor may also serve as the Graham County Tax Appraiser.
- The Graham County Tax Assessor is responsible for setting property tax rates and collecting owed property tax on real estate located in Graham County.
- The Graham County Property Appraiser is responsible for determining the taxable value of each piece of real estate, which the Tax Assessor will use to determine the owed property tax.
- The Graham County Tax Collector is responsible for collecting property tax from property owners. They issue yearly tax bills to all property owners in Graham County, and work with the sheriff's office to foreclose on properties with delinquent taxes.
When contacting Graham County about your property taxes, make sure that you are contacting the correct office. You can call the Graham County Tax Assessor's Office for assistance at 785-421-2196. Remember to have your property's Tax ID Number or Parcel Number available when you call!
If you have documents to send, you can fax them to the Graham County assessor's office at 785-421-2199. Please call the assessor's office in Hill City before you send documents or if you need to schedule a meeting.
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/propertytax101/public_html/assessor_localities.php on line 352