Cloud County, Kansas - Assessor's Office
The Cloud County Assessor is responsible for appraising real estate and assessing a property tax on properties located in Cloud County, Kansas. You can contact the Cloud County Assessor for:
- Information on your property's tax assessment
- Checking the Cloud County property tax due date
- Your property tax bill
- Reporting upgrades or improvements
- Paying your property tax
- Appealing your property tax appraisal
The Cloud County Assessor's Office is located in Concordia, Kansas.
Cloud County Assessor Contact Information
Additional Cloud County Information
Cloud County Assessor's Office Services
There are three major roles involved in administering property taxes - Tax Assessor, Property Appraiser, and Tax Collector. Note that in some counties, one or more of these roles may be held by the same individual or office. For example, the Cloud County Tax Assessor may also serve as the Cloud County Tax Appraiser.
- The Cloud County Tax Assessor is responsible for setting property tax rates and collecting owed property tax on real estate located in Cloud County.
- The Cloud County Property Appraiser is responsible for determining the taxable value of each piece of real estate, which the Tax Assessor will use to determine the owed property tax.
- The Cloud County Tax Collector is responsible for collecting property tax from property owners. They issue yearly tax bills to all property owners in Cloud County, and work with the sheriff's office to foreclose on properties with delinquent taxes.
When contacting Cloud County about your property taxes, make sure that you are contacting the correct office. You can call the Cloud County Tax Assessor's Office for assistance at 785-243-8100. Remember to have your property's Tax ID Number or Parcel Number available when you call!
Please call the assessor's office in Concordia before you send documents or if you need to schedule a meeting.