Notice: Undefined variable: LocalityName in /home/propertytax101/public_html/assessor_localities.php on line 198
Property Tax > woodburycounty Tax Assessor
woodburycounty, iowa - Assessor's Office
The woodburycounty Assessor is responsible for appraising real estate and assessing a property tax on properties located in woodburycounty, iowa. You can contact the woodburycounty Assessor for:
- Checking the woodburycounty property tax due date
- Paying your property tax
- Information on your property's tax assessment
- Your property tax bill
- Reporting upgrades or improvements
- Appealing your property tax appraisal
Notice: Undefined variable: AssessorStreetAddress in /home/propertytax101/public_html/assessor_localities.php on line 239
Notice: Undefined variable: AssessorStreetAddress_2 in /home/propertytax101/public_html/assessor_localities.php on line 241
Notice: Undefined variable: LocalitySecondary in /home/propertytax101/public_html/assessor_localities.php on line 247
Notice: Undefined variable: AssessorCity in /home/propertytax101/public_html/assessor_localities.php on line 250
The woodburycounty Assessor's Office is located in , iowa.
woodburycounty Assessor Contact Information
woodburycounty Assessor's Office Services
There are three major roles involved in administering property taxes - Tax Assessor, Property Appraiser, and Tax Collector. Note that in some counties, one or more of these roles may be held by the same individual or office. For example, the woodburycounty Tax Assessor may also serve as the woodburycounty Tax Appraiser.
- The woodburycounty Tax Assessor is responsible for setting property tax rates and collecting owed property tax on real estate located in woodburycounty.
- The woodburycounty Property Appraiser is responsible for determining the taxable value of each piece of real estate, which the Tax Assessor will use to determine the owed property tax.
- The woodburycounty Tax Collector is responsible for collecting property tax from property owners. They issue yearly tax bills to all property owners in woodburycounty, and work with the sheriff's office to foreclose on properties with delinquent taxes.
When contacting woodburycounty about your property taxes, make sure that you are contacting the correct office. You can call the woodburycounty Tax Assessor's Office for assistance at
Notice: Undefined variable: AssessorPhoneDashes in /home/propertytax101/public_html/assessor_localities.php on line 344
. Remember to have your property's Tax ID Number or Parcel Number available when you call!
Notice: Undefined variable: AssessorFaxDashes in /home/propertytax101/public_html/assessor_localities.php on line 348
Please call the assessor's office in
Notice: Undefined variable: AssessorCity in /home/propertytax101/public_html/assessor_localities.php on line 350
before you send documents or if you need to schedule a meeting.