Warrick County, Indiana - Assessor's Office
The Warrick County Assessor is responsible for appraising real estate and assessing a property tax on properties located in Warrick County, Indiana. You can contact the Warrick County Assessor for:
- Paying your property tax
- Reporting upgrades or improvements
- Your property tax bill
- Checking the Warrick County property tax due date
- Appealing your property tax appraisal
- Information on your property's tax assessment
Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/propertytax101/public_html/assessor_localities.php on line 237
Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/propertytax101/public_html/assessor_localities.php on line 239
The Warrick County Assessor's Office is located in Boonville, Indiana.
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/propertytax101/public_html/assessor_localities.php on line 252
Warrick County Assessor Contact Information
Additional Warrick County Information
Warrick County Assessor's Office Services
There are three major roles involved in administering property taxes - Tax Assessor, Property Appraiser, and Tax Collector. Note that in some counties, one or more of these roles may be held by the same individual or office. For example, the Warrick County Tax Assessor may also serve as the Warrick County Tax Appraiser.
- The Warrick County Tax Assessor is responsible for setting property tax rates and collecting owed property tax on real estate located in Warrick County.
- The Warrick County Property Appraiser is responsible for determining the taxable value of each piece of real estate, which the Tax Assessor will use to determine the owed property tax.
- The Warrick County Tax Collector is responsible for collecting property tax from property owners. They issue yearly tax bills to all property owners in Warrick County, and work with the sheriff's office to foreclose on properties with delinquent taxes.
When contacting Warrick County about your property taxes, make sure that you are contacting the correct office. You can call the Warrick County Tax Assessor's Office for assistance at 812-897-6125. Remember to have your property's Tax ID Number or Parcel Number available when you call!
If you have documents to send, you can fax them to the Warrick County assessor's office at 812-897-3560. Please call the assessor's office in Boonville before you send documents or if you need to schedule a meeting.
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/propertytax101/public_html/assessor_localities.php on line 352