Parke County, Indiana - Assessor's Office
The Parke County Assessor is responsible for appraising real estate and assessing a property tax on properties located in Parke County, Indiana. You can contact the Parke County Assessor for:
- Information on your property's tax assessment
- Appealing your property tax appraisal
- Paying your property tax
- Your property tax bill
- Reporting upgrades or improvements
- Checking the Parke County property tax due date
116 West High StreetThe Parke County Assessor's Office is located in Rockville, Indiana. Rockville is the county seat of Parke County, where most local government offices are located. The assessor's office is located in the same building as the Parke County Courthouse, at 116 West High Street, Room 103.
Parke County Assessor Contact Information
Parke County Assessor Address
Parke County Assessor
116 West High Street, Room 103
Rockville, IN 47872
Parke County Assessor Phone Number
Additional Parke County Information
Property Search (Tax Records) Find Parke County property tax records
Parke County Assessor's Office Services
There are three major roles involved in administering property taxes - Tax Assessor, Property Appraiser, and Tax Collector. Note that in some counties, one or more of these roles may be held by the same individual or office. For example, the Parke County Tax Assessor may also serve as the Parke County Tax Appraiser.
- The Parke County Tax Assessor is responsible for setting property tax rates and collecting owed property tax on real estate located in Parke County.
- The Parke County Property Appraiser is responsible for determining the taxable value of each piece of real estate, which the Tax Assessor will use to determine the owed property tax.
- The Parke County Tax Collector is responsible for collecting property tax from property owners. They issue yearly tax bills to all property owners in Parke County, and work with the sheriff's office to foreclose on properties with delinquent taxes.
When contacting Parke County about your property taxes, make sure that you are contacting the correct office. You can call the Parke County Tax Assessor's Office for assistance at 765-569-3490. Remember to have your property's Tax ID Number or Parcel Number available when you call!
If you have documents to send, you can fax them to the Parke County assessor's office at 765-569-4037. Please call the assessor's office in Rockville before you send documents or if you need to schedule a meeting. If you have general questions, you can call the Parke County Courthouse at 765-569-3422.
Find the tax assessor for a different Indiana county
Find property records for Parke County