Jasper County, Indiana - Assessor's Office
The Jasper County Assessor is responsible for appraising real estate and assessing a property tax on properties located in Jasper County, Indiana. You can contact the Jasper County Assessor for:
- Your property tax bill
- Appealing your property tax appraisal
- Reporting upgrades or improvements
- Information on your property's tax assessment
- Checking the Jasper County property tax due date
- Paying your property tax
Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/propertytax101/public_html/assessor_localities.php on line 237
Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/propertytax101/public_html/assessor_localities.php on line 239
The Jasper County Assessor's Office is located in Rensselaer, Indiana.
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/propertytax101/public_html/assessor_localities.php on line 252
Jasper County Assessor Contact Information
Jasper County Assessor Address
Jasper County Assessor
115 West Washington Street, Room 104
Rensselaer, IN 47978
Jasper County Assessor Phone Number
Jasper County Assessor's Website
Additional Jasper County Information
Pay Your Property Tax How to pay property taxes
Property Tax Search Find Jasper County property tax records
Property Tax Search Tool & GIS Map Geographical Information System
Jasper County Assessor's Office Services
There are three major roles involved in administering property taxes - Tax Assessor, Property Appraiser, and Tax Collector. Note that in some counties, one or more of these roles may be held by the same individual or office. For example, the Jasper County Tax Assessor may also serve as the Jasper County Tax Appraiser.
- The Jasper County Tax Assessor is responsible for setting property tax rates and collecting owed property tax on real estate located in Jasper County.
- The Jasper County Property Appraiser is responsible for determining the taxable value of each piece of real estate, which the Tax Assessor will use to determine the owed property tax.
- The Jasper County Tax Collector is responsible for collecting property tax from property owners. They issue yearly tax bills to all property owners in Jasper County, and work with the sheriff's office to foreclose on properties with delinquent taxes.
When contacting Jasper County about your property taxes, make sure that you are contacting the correct office. You can call the Jasper County Tax Assessor's Office for assistance at 219-866-4914. Remember to have your property's Tax ID Number or Parcel Number available when you call!
Please call the assessor's office in Rensselaer before you send documents or if you need to schedule a meeting.
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/propertytax101/public_html/assessor_localities.php on line 352
Find the tax assessor for a different Indiana county
Find property records for Jasper County
The median property tax in Jasper County, Indiana is $884.00