Payette County, Idaho - Assessor's Office
The Payette County Assessor is responsible for appraising real estate and assessing a property tax on properties located in Payette County, Idaho. You can contact the Payette County Assessor for:
- Information on your property's tax assessment
- Checking the Payette County property tax due date
- Appealing your property tax appraisal
- Paying your property tax
- Your property tax bill
- Reporting upgrades or improvements
1130 3Rd Ave NThe Payette County Assessor's Office is located in Payette, Idaho. Payette is the county seat of Payette County, where most local government offices are located. The assessor's office is located in the same building as the Payette County Courthouse, at 1130 3rd Avenue North.
Payette County Assessor Contact Information
Payette County Assessor Address
Payette County Assessor
1130 3rd Avenue North
Payette, ID 83661
Payette County Assessor Phone Number
Payette County Assessor's Website
Additional Payette County Information
GIS Map Geographical Information System
Property Tax Search Tool Find Payette County property tax records
Payette County Assessor's Office Services
There are three major roles involved in administering property taxes - Tax Assessor, Property Appraiser, and Tax Collector. Note that in some counties, one or more of these roles may be held by the same individual or office. For example, the Payette County Tax Assessor may also serve as the Payette County Tax Appraiser.
- The Payette County Tax Assessor is responsible for setting property tax rates and collecting owed property tax on real estate located in Payette County.
- The Payette County Property Appraiser is responsible for determining the taxable value of each piece of real estate, which the Tax Assessor will use to determine the owed property tax.
- The Payette County Tax Collector is responsible for collecting property tax from property owners. They issue yearly tax bills to all property owners in Payette County, and work with the sheriff's office to foreclose on properties with delinquent taxes.
When contacting Payette County about your property taxes, make sure that you are contacting the correct office. You can call the Payette County Tax Assessor's Office for assistance at 208-642-6012. Remember to have your property's Tax ID Number or Parcel Number available when you call!
If you have documents to send, you can fax them to the Payette County assessor's office at 208-642-6040. Please call the assessor's office in Payette before you send documents or if you need to schedule a meeting. If you have general questions, you can call the Payette County Courthouse at 208-642-6000.
Find the tax assessor for a different Idaho county
Find property records for Payette County
The median property tax in Payette County, Idaho is $1,131.00