Elmore County, Idaho - Assessor's Office
The Elmore County Assessor is responsible for appraising real estate and assessing a property tax on properties located in Elmore County, Idaho. You can contact the Elmore County Assessor for:
- Your property tax bill
- Paying your property tax
- Checking the Elmore County property tax due date
- Information on your property's tax assessment
- Appealing your property tax appraisal
- Reporting upgrades or improvements
150 S 4Th EThe Elmore County Assessor's Office is located in the Elmore County Courthouse in Mountain Home, Idaho. Mountain Home is the county seat of Elmore County, where most local government offices are located.
Elmore County Assessor Contact Information
Elmore County Assessor Address
Elmore County Assessor
Elmore County Courthouse
150 South 4th East, Suite 2
Mountain Home, ID 83647
Elmore County Assessor Phone Number
Elmore County Assessor's Website
Additional Elmore County Information
Property Tax Search Tool & Mapping Find Elmore County property tax records
Elmore County Assessor's Office Services
There are three major roles involved in administering property taxes - Tax Assessor, Property Appraiser, and Tax Collector. Note that in some counties, one or more of these roles may be held by the same individual or office. For example, the Elmore County Tax Assessor may also serve as the Elmore County Tax Appraiser.
- The Elmore County Tax Assessor is responsible for setting property tax rates and collecting owed property tax on real estate located in Elmore County.
- The Elmore County Property Appraiser is responsible for determining the taxable value of each piece of real estate, which the Tax Assessor will use to determine the owed property tax.
- The Elmore County Tax Collector is responsible for collecting property tax from property owners. They issue yearly tax bills to all property owners in Elmore County, and work with the sheriff's office to foreclose on properties with delinquent taxes.
When contacting Elmore County about your property taxes, make sure that you are contacting the correct office. You can call the Elmore County Tax Assessor's Office for assistance at 208-587-2130. Remember to have your property's Tax ID Number or Parcel Number available when you call!
Please call the assessor's office in Mountain Home before you send documents or if you need to schedule a meeting. If you have general questions, you can call the Elmore County Courthouse at 208-587-2129.
Find the tax assessor for a different Idaho county
Find property records for Elmore County
The median property tax in Elmore County, Idaho is $1,040.00