Bonneville County, Idaho - Assessor's Office
The Bonneville County Assessor is responsible for appraising real estate and assessing a property tax on properties located in Bonneville County, Idaho. You can contact the Bonneville County Assessor for:
- Paying your property tax
- Checking the Bonneville County property tax due date
- Information on your property's tax assessment
- Appealing your property tax appraisal
- Your property tax bill
- Reporting upgrades or improvements
605 N Capital AveThe Bonneville County Assessor's Office is located in Idaho Falls, Idaho. Idaho Falls is the county seat of Bonneville County, where most local government offices are located. The assessor's office is located in the same building as the Bonneville County Courthouse, at 605 N Capital Avenue.
Bonneville County Assessor Contact Information
Bonneville County Assessor Address
Bonneville County Assessor
605 N Capital Avenue
Idaho Falls, ID 83402
Bonneville County Assessor Phone Number
Bonneville County Assessor's Website
Additional Bonneville County Information
Make a Property Tax Payment How to pay property taxes
Property Search & Mapping (GIS Maps) Geographical Information System
Bonneville County Assessor's Office Services
There are three major roles involved in administering property taxes - Tax Assessor, Property Appraiser, and Tax Collector. Note that in some counties, one or more of these roles may be held by the same individual or office. For example, the Bonneville County Tax Assessor may also serve as the Bonneville County Tax Appraiser.
- The Bonneville County Tax Assessor is responsible for setting property tax rates and collecting owed property tax on real estate located in Bonneville County.
- The Bonneville County Property Appraiser is responsible for determining the taxable value of each piece of real estate, which the Tax Assessor will use to determine the owed property tax.
- The Bonneville County Tax Collector is responsible for collecting property tax from property owners. They issue yearly tax bills to all property owners in Bonneville County, and work with the sheriff's office to foreclose on properties with delinquent taxes.
When contacting Bonneville County about your property taxes, make sure that you are contacting the correct office. You can call the Bonneville County Tax Assessor's Office for assistance at 208-529-1320. Remember to have your property's Tax ID Number or Parcel Number available when you call!
If you have documents to send, you can fax them to the Bonneville County assessor's office at 208-528-5509. Please call the assessor's office in Idaho Falls before you send documents or if you need to schedule a meeting. If you have general questions, you can call the Bonneville County Courthouse at 208-529-1350-1350.
Find the tax assessor for a different Idaho county
Find property records for Bonneville County
The median property tax in Bonneville County, Idaho is $1,211.00