Bingham County, Idaho - Assessor's Office
The Bingham County Assessor is responsible for appraising real estate and assessing a property tax on properties located in Bingham County, Idaho. You can contact the Bingham County Assessor for:
- Appealing your property tax appraisal
- Your property tax bill
- Paying your property tax
- Reporting upgrades or improvements
- Information on your property's tax assessment
- Checking the Bingham County property tax due date
Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/propertytax101/public_html/assessor_localities.php on line 237
Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/propertytax101/public_html/assessor_localities.php on line 239
The Bingham County Assessor's Office is located in Blackfoot, Idaho.
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/propertytax101/public_html/assessor_localities.php on line 252
Bingham County Assessor Contact Information
Additional Bingham County Information
Bingham County Assessor's Office Services
There are three major roles involved in administering property taxes - Tax Assessor, Property Appraiser, and Tax Collector. Note that in some counties, one or more of these roles may be held by the same individual or office. For example, the Bingham County Tax Assessor may also serve as the Bingham County Tax Appraiser.
- The Bingham County Tax Assessor is responsible for setting property tax rates and collecting owed property tax on real estate located in Bingham County.
- The Bingham County Property Appraiser is responsible for determining the taxable value of each piece of real estate, which the Tax Assessor will use to determine the owed property tax.
- The Bingham County Tax Collector is responsible for collecting property tax from property owners. They issue yearly tax bills to all property owners in Bingham County, and work with the sheriff's office to foreclose on properties with delinquent taxes.
When contacting Bingham County about your property taxes, make sure that you are contacting the correct office. You can call the Bingham County Tax Assessor's Office for assistance at 208-782-3017. Remember to have your property's Tax ID Number or Parcel Number available when you call!
Please call the assessor's office in Blackfoot before you send documents or if you need to schedule a meeting.
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/propertytax101/public_html/assessor_localities.php on line 352