Paulding County, Georgia - Assessor's Office
The Paulding County Assessor is responsible for appraising real estate and assessing a property tax on properties located in Paulding County, Georgia. You can contact the Paulding County Assessor for:
- Your property tax bill
- Reporting upgrades or improvements
- Checking the Paulding County property tax due date
- Paying your property tax
- Information on your property's tax assessment
- Appealing your property tax appraisal
240 Constitution BlvdThe Paulding County Assessor's Office is located in Dallas, Georgia. Dallas is the county seat of Paulding County, where most local government offices are located.
Paulding County Assessor Contact Information
Additional Paulding County Information
Paulding County Assessor's Office Services
There are three major roles involved in administering property taxes - Tax Assessor, Property Appraiser, and Tax Collector. Note that in some counties, one or more of these roles may be held by the same individual or office. For example, the Paulding County Tax Assessor may also serve as the Paulding County Tax Appraiser.
- The Paulding County Tax Assessor is responsible for setting property tax rates and collecting owed property tax on real estate located in Paulding County.
- The Paulding County Property Appraiser is responsible for determining the taxable value of each piece of real estate, which the Tax Assessor will use to determine the owed property tax.
- The Paulding County Tax Collector is responsible for collecting property tax from property owners. They issue yearly tax bills to all property owners in Paulding County, and work with the sheriff's office to foreclose on properties with delinquent taxes.
When contacting Paulding County about your property taxes, make sure that you are contacting the correct office. You can call the Paulding County Tax Assessor's Office for assistance at 770-443-7606. Remember to have your property's Tax ID Number or Parcel Number available when you call!
If you have documents to send, you can fax them to the Paulding County assessor's office at 770-443-7539. Please call the assessor's office in Dallas before you send documents or if you need to schedule a meeting. If you have general questions, you can call the Paulding County government at 770-443-7550.