Laurens County, Georgia - Assessor's Office
The Laurens County Assessor is responsible for appraising real estate and assessing a property tax on properties located in Laurens County, Georgia. You can contact the Laurens County Assessor for:
- Paying your property tax
- Appealing your property tax appraisal
- Reporting upgrades or improvements
- Checking the Laurens County property tax due date
- Information on your property's tax assessment
- Your property tax bill
Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/propertytax101/public_html/assessor_localities.php on line 237
Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/propertytax101/public_html/assessor_localities.php on line 239
The Laurens County Assessor's Office is located in Dublin, Georgia.
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/propertytax101/public_html/assessor_localities.php on line 252
Laurens County Assessor Contact Information
Additional Laurens County Information
Laurens County Assessor's Office Services
There are three major roles involved in administering property taxes - Tax Assessor, Property Appraiser, and Tax Collector. Note that in some counties, one or more of these roles may be held by the same individual or office. For example, the Laurens County Tax Assessor may also serve as the Laurens County Tax Appraiser.
- The Laurens County Tax Assessor is responsible for setting property tax rates and collecting owed property tax on real estate located in Laurens County.
- The Laurens County Property Appraiser is responsible for determining the taxable value of each piece of real estate, which the Tax Assessor will use to determine the owed property tax.
- The Laurens County Tax Collector is responsible for collecting property tax from property owners. They issue yearly tax bills to all property owners in Laurens County, and work with the sheriff's office to foreclose on properties with delinquent taxes.
When contacting Laurens County about your property taxes, make sure that you are contacting the correct office. You can call the Laurens County Tax Assessor's Office for assistance at 478-272-6443. Remember to have your property's Tax ID Number or Parcel Number available when you call!
Please call the assessor's office in Dublin before you send documents or if you need to schedule a meeting.
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/propertytax101/public_html/assessor_localities.php on line 352