Bryan County, Georgia - Assessor's Office
The Bryan County Assessor is responsible for appraising real estate and assessing a property tax on properties located in Bryan County, Georgia. You can contact the Bryan County Assessor for:
- Your property tax bill
- Reporting upgrades or improvements
- Appealing your property tax appraisal
- Paying your property tax
- Information on your property's tax assessment
- Checking the Bryan County property tax due date
PO BOX 430The Bryan County Assessor's Office is located in Pembroke, Georgia. Pembroke is the county seat of Bryan County, where most local government offices are located.
Bryan County Assessor Contact Information
Additional Bryan County Information
Bryan County Assessor's Office Services
There are three major roles involved in administering property taxes - Tax Assessor, Property Appraiser, and Tax Collector. Note that in some counties, one or more of these roles may be held by the same individual or office. For example, the Bryan County Tax Assessor may also serve as the Bryan County Tax Appraiser.
- The Bryan County Tax Assessor is responsible for setting property tax rates and collecting owed property tax on real estate located in Bryan County.
- The Bryan County Property Appraiser is responsible for determining the taxable value of each piece of real estate, which the Tax Assessor will use to determine the owed property tax.
- The Bryan County Tax Collector is responsible for collecting property tax from property owners. They issue yearly tax bills to all property owners in Bryan County, and work with the sheriff's office to foreclose on properties with delinquent taxes.
When contacting Bryan County about your property taxes, make sure that you are contacting the correct office. You can call the Bryan County Tax Assessor's Office for assistance at 912-653-3889. Remember to have your property's Tax ID Number or Parcel Number available when you call!
If you have documents to send, you can fax them to the Bryan County assessor's office at 912-653-3890. Please call the assessor's office in Pembroke before you send documents or if you need to schedule a meeting. If you have general questions, you can call the Bryan County Courthouse at 912-653-3839.