Pasco County, Florida - Assessor's Office
The Pasco County Assessor is responsible for appraising real estate and assessing a property tax on properties located in Pasco County, Florida. You can contact the Pasco County Assessor for:
- Information on your property's tax assessment
- Your property tax bill
- Appealing your property tax appraisal
- Paying your property tax
- Checking the Pasco County property tax due date
- Reporting upgrades or improvements
7530 Little RdThe Pasco County Assessor's Office is located in Dade City, Florida. Dade City is the county seat of Pasco County, where most local government offices are located.
Pasco County Assessor Contact Information
Additional Pasco County Information
Pasco County Assessor's Office Services
There are three major roles involved in administering property taxes - Tax Assessor, Property Appraiser, and Tax Collector. Note that in some counties, one or more of these roles may be held by the same individual or office. For example, the Pasco County Tax Assessor may also serve as the Pasco County Tax Appraiser.
- The Pasco County Tax Assessor is responsible for setting property tax rates and collecting owed property tax on real estate located in Pasco County.
- The Pasco County Property Appraiser is responsible for determining the taxable value of each piece of real estate, which the Tax Assessor will use to determine the owed property tax.
- The Pasco County Tax Collector is responsible for collecting property tax from property owners. They issue yearly tax bills to all property owners in Pasco County, and work with the sheriff's office to foreclose on properties with delinquent taxes.
When contacting Pasco County about your property taxes, make sure that you are contacting the correct office. You can call the Pasco County Tax Assessor's Office for assistance at 352-521-4433. Remember to have your property's Tax ID Number or Parcel Number available when you call!
If you have documents to send, you can fax them to the Pasco County assessor's office at 352-521-4411. Please call the assessor's office in Dade City before you send documents or if you need to schedule a meeting. If you have general questions, you can call the W Pasco Government Center at 727-847-8100.