Osceola County, Florida - Assessor's Office
The Osceola County Assessor is responsible for appraising real estate and assessing a property tax on properties located in Osceola County, Florida. You can contact the Osceola County Assessor for:
- Information on your property's tax assessment
- Your property tax bill
- Appealing your property tax appraisal
- Checking the Osceola County property tax due date
- Paying your property tax
- Reporting upgrades or improvements
1 Courthouse SqThe Osceola County Assessor's Office is located in Kissimmee, Florida. Kissimmee is the county seat of Osceola County, where most local government offices are located.
Osceola County Assessor Contact Information
Additional Osceola County Information
Osceola County Assessor's Office Services
There are three major roles involved in administering property taxes - Tax Assessor, Property Appraiser, and Tax Collector. Note that in some counties, one or more of these roles may be held by the same individual or office. For example, the Osceola County Tax Assessor may also serve as the Osceola County Tax Appraiser.
- The Osceola County Tax Assessor is responsible for setting property tax rates and collecting owed property tax on real estate located in Osceola County.
- The Osceola County Property Appraiser is responsible for determining the taxable value of each piece of real estate, which the Tax Assessor will use to determine the owed property tax.
- The Osceola County Tax Collector is responsible for collecting property tax from property owners. They issue yearly tax bills to all property owners in Osceola County, and work with the sheriff's office to foreclose on properties with delinquent taxes.
When contacting Osceola County about your property taxes, make sure that you are contacting the correct office. You can call the Osceola County Tax Assessor's Office for assistance at 407-742-5000. Remember to have your property's Tax ID Number or Parcel Number available when you call!
If you have documents to send, you can fax them to the Osceola County assessor's office at 407-742-4900. Please call the assessor's office in Kissimmee before you send documents or if you need to schedule a meeting. If you have general questions, you can call the Osceola County Courthouse at 407-847-1200.