Miami-Dade County, Florida - Assessor's Office
The Miami-Dade County Assessor is responsible for appraising real estate and assessing a property tax on properties located in Miami-Dade County, Florida. You can contact the Miami-Dade County Assessor for:
- Information on your property's tax assessment
- Paying your property tax
- Reporting upgrades or improvements
- Appealing your property tax appraisal
- Checking the Miami-Dade County property tax due date
- Your property tax bill
Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/propertytax101/public_html/assessor_localities.php on line 237
Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/propertytax101/public_html/assessor_localities.php on line 239
The Miami-Dade County Assessor's Office is located in the County Government Center, Suite 710 in Miami, Florida.
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/propertytax101/public_html/assessor_localities.php on line 252
Miami-Dade County Assessor Contact Information
Miami-Dade County Assessor's Office Services
There are three major roles involved in administering property taxes - Tax Assessor, Property Appraiser, and Tax Collector. Note that in some counties, one or more of these roles may be held by the same individual or office. For example, the Miami-Dade County Tax Assessor may also serve as the Miami-Dade County Tax Appraiser.
- The Miami-Dade County Tax Assessor is responsible for setting property tax rates and collecting owed property tax on real estate located in Miami-Dade County.
- The Miami-Dade County Property Appraiser is responsible for determining the taxable value of each piece of real estate, which the Tax Assessor will use to determine the owed property tax.
- The Miami-Dade County Tax Collector is responsible for collecting property tax from property owners. They issue yearly tax bills to all property owners in Miami-Dade County, and work with the sheriff's office to foreclose on properties with delinquent taxes.
When contacting Miami-Dade County about your property taxes, make sure that you are contacting the correct office. You can call the Miami-Dade County Tax Assessor's Office for assistance at 305-375-4712. Remember to have your property's Tax ID Number or Parcel Number available when you call!
If you have documents to send, you can fax them to the Miami-Dade County assessor's office at 305-679-7940. Please call the assessor's office in Miami before you send documents or if you need to schedule a meeting.
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/propertytax101/public_html/assessor_localities.php on line 352