Flagler County, Florida - Assessor's Office
The Flagler County Assessor is responsible for appraising real estate and assessing a property tax on properties located in Flagler County, Florida. You can contact the Flagler County Assessor for:
- Information on your property's tax assessment
- Your property tax bill
- Reporting upgrades or improvements
- Appealing your property tax appraisal
- Paying your property tax
- Checking the Flagler County property tax due date
1769 E Moody Blvd, Bldg 2The Flagler County Assessor's Office is located in Bunnell, Florida. Bunnell is the county seat of Flagler County, where most local government offices are located. The assessor's office is located in the same building as the Flagler County Courthouse, at 1769 East Moody Blvd..
Flagler County Assessor Contact Information
Additional Flagler County Information
Flagler County Assessor's Office Services
There are three major roles involved in administering property taxes - Tax Assessor, Property Appraiser, and Tax Collector. Note that in some counties, one or more of these roles may be held by the same individual or office. For example, the Flagler County Tax Assessor may also serve as the Flagler County Tax Appraiser.
- The Flagler County Tax Assessor is responsible for setting property tax rates and collecting owed property tax on real estate located in Flagler County.
- The Flagler County Property Appraiser is responsible for determining the taxable value of each piece of real estate, which the Tax Assessor will use to determine the owed property tax.
- The Flagler County Tax Collector is responsible for collecting property tax from property owners. They issue yearly tax bills to all property owners in Flagler County, and work with the sheriff's office to foreclose on properties with delinquent taxes.
When contacting Flagler County about your property taxes, make sure that you are contacting the correct office. You can call the Flagler County Tax Assessor's Office for assistance at 386-313-4150. Remember to have your property's Tax ID Number or Parcel Number available when you call!
If you have documents to send, you can fax them to the Flagler County assessor's office at 386-313-4151. Please call the assessor's office in Bunnell before you send documents or if you need to schedule a meeting. If you have general questions, you can call the Flagler County Courthouse at 386-313-4094.