Collier County, Florida - Assessor's Office
The Collier County Assessor is responsible for appraising real estate and assessing a property tax on properties located in Collier County, Florida. You can contact the Collier County Assessor for:
- Information on your property's tax assessment
- Checking the Collier County property tax due date
- Reporting upgrades or improvements
- Appealing your property tax appraisal
- Your property tax bill
- Paying your property tax
3301 E Tamiami TrailThe Collier County Assessor's Office is located in Naples, Florida. Naples is the county seat of Collier County, where most local government offices are located.
Collier County Assessor Contact Information
Additional Collier County Information
Collier County Assessor's Office Services
There are three major roles involved in administering property taxes - Tax Assessor, Property Appraiser, and Tax Collector. Note that in some counties, one or more of these roles may be held by the same individual or office. For example, the Collier County Tax Assessor may also serve as the Collier County Tax Appraiser.
- The Collier County Tax Assessor is responsible for setting property tax rates and collecting owed property tax on real estate located in Collier County.
- The Collier County Property Appraiser is responsible for determining the taxable value of each piece of real estate, which the Tax Assessor will use to determine the owed property tax.
- The Collier County Tax Collector is responsible for collecting property tax from property owners. They issue yearly tax bills to all property owners in Collier County, and work with the sheriff's office to foreclose on properties with delinquent taxes.
When contacting Collier County about your property taxes, make sure that you are contacting the correct office. You can call the Collier County Tax Assessor's Office for assistance at 239-252-8141. Remember to have your property's Tax ID Number or Parcel Number available when you call!
If you have documents to send, you can fax them to the Collier County assessor's office at 239-252-2071. Please call the assessor's office in Naples before you send documents or if you need to schedule a meeting. If you have general questions, you can call the Collier County government at 239-774-8097.