Bradford County, Florida - Assessor's Office
The Bradford County Assessor is responsible for appraising real estate and assessing a property tax on properties located in Bradford County, Florida. You can contact the Bradford County Assessor for:
- Paying your property tax
- Information on your property's tax assessment
- Your property tax bill
- Appealing your property tax appraisal
- Checking the Bradford County property tax due date
- Reporting upgrades or improvements
945 North Temple AveThe Bradford County Assessor's Office is located in Starke, Florida. Starke is the county seat of Bradford County, where most local government offices are located. The assessor's office is located in the same building as the Bradford County Courthouse, at 945 North Temple Ave.
Bradford County Assessor Contact Information
Bradford County Assessor Address
Bradford County Property Appraiser
945 North Temple Ave
Starke, FL 32091
Bradford County Assessor Phone Number
Bradford County Assessor's Website
Additional Bradford County Information
Make a Property Tax Payment How to pay property taxes
Property Search & Mapping (GIS Maps) Geographical Information System
Property Tax Search (Tax Records) Find Bradford County property tax records
Bradford County Assessor's Office Services
There are three major roles involved in administering property taxes - Tax Assessor, Property Appraiser, and Tax Collector. Note that in some counties, one or more of these roles may be held by the same individual or office. For example, the Bradford County Tax Assessor may also serve as the Bradford County Tax Appraiser.
- The Bradford County Tax Assessor is responsible for setting property tax rates and collecting owed property tax on real estate located in Bradford County.
- The Bradford County Property Appraiser is responsible for determining the taxable value of each piece of real estate, which the Tax Assessor will use to determine the owed property tax.
- The Bradford County Tax Collector is responsible for collecting property tax from property owners. They issue yearly tax bills to all property owners in Bradford County, and work with the sheriff's office to foreclose on properties with delinquent taxes.
When contacting Bradford County about your property taxes, make sure that you are contacting the correct office. You can call the Bradford County Tax Assessor's Office for assistance at 904-966-6216. Remember to have your property's Tax ID Number or Parcel Number available when you call!
If you have documents to send, you can fax them to the Bradford County assessor's office at 904-966-6167. Please call the assessor's office in Starke before you send documents or if you need to schedule a meeting. If you have general questions, you can call the Bradford County Courthouse at 904-964-6280.
Find the tax assessor for a different Florida county
Find property records for Bradford County
The median property tax in Bradford County, Florida is $835.00