Denver County, Colorado - Assessor's Office
The Denver County Assessor is responsible for appraising real estate and assessing a property tax on properties located in Denver County, Colorado. You can contact the Denver County Assessor for:
- Appealing your property tax appraisal
- Checking the Denver County property tax due date
- Your property tax bill
- Paying your property tax
- Information on your property's tax assessment
- Reporting upgrades or improvements
Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/propertytax101/public_html/assessor_localities.php on line 237
Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/propertytax101/public_html/assessor_localities.php on line 239
The Denver County Assessor's Office is located in Denver, Colorado.
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/propertytax101/public_html/assessor_localities.php on line 252
Denver County Assessor Contact Information
Additional Denver County Information
Denver County Assessor's Office Services
There are three major roles involved in administering property taxes - Tax Assessor, Property Appraiser, and Tax Collector. Note that in some counties, one or more of these roles may be held by the same individual or office. For example, the Denver County Tax Assessor may also serve as the Denver County Tax Appraiser.
- The Denver County Tax Assessor is responsible for setting property tax rates and collecting owed property tax on real estate located in Denver County.
- The Denver County Property Appraiser is responsible for determining the taxable value of each piece of real estate, which the Tax Assessor will use to determine the owed property tax.
- The Denver County Tax Collector is responsible for collecting property tax from property owners. They issue yearly tax bills to all property owners in Denver County, and work with the sheriff's office to foreclose on properties with delinquent taxes.
When contacting Denver County about your property taxes, make sure that you are contacting the correct office. You can call the Denver County Tax Assessor's Office for assistance at 720-913-4162. Remember to have your property's Tax ID Number or Parcel Number available when you call!
Please call the assessor's office in Denver before you send documents or if you need to schedule a meeting.
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/propertytax101/public_html/assessor_localities.php on line 352