Woodruff County, Arkansas - Assessor's Office
The Woodruff County Assessor is responsible for appraising real estate and assessing a property tax on properties located in Woodruff County, Arkansas. You can contact the Woodruff County Assessor for:
- Your property tax bill
- Reporting upgrades or improvements
- Checking the Woodruff County property tax due date
- Information on your property's tax assessment
- Paying your property tax
- Appealing your property tax appraisal
500 N 3Rd StThe Woodruff County Assessor's Office is located in Augusta, Arkansas. Augusta is the county seat of Woodruff County, where most local government offices are located. The assessor's office is located in the same building as the Woodruff County Courthouse, at 500 3rd Street.
Woodruff County Assessor Contact Information
Woodruff County Assessor's Office Services
There are three major roles involved in administering property taxes - Tax Assessor, Property Appraiser, and Tax Collector. Note that in some counties, one or more of these roles may be held by the same individual or office. For example, the Woodruff County Tax Assessor may also serve as the Woodruff County Tax Appraiser.
- The Woodruff County Tax Assessor is responsible for setting property tax rates and collecting owed property tax on real estate located in Woodruff County.
- The Woodruff County Property Appraiser is responsible for determining the taxable value of each piece of real estate, which the Tax Assessor will use to determine the owed property tax.
- The Woodruff County Tax Collector is responsible for collecting property tax from property owners. They issue yearly tax bills to all property owners in Woodruff County, and work with the sheriff's office to foreclose on properties with delinquent taxes.
When contacting Woodruff County about your property taxes, make sure that you are contacting the correct office. You can call the Woodruff County Tax Assessor's Office for assistance at 870-347-5151. Remember to have your property's Tax ID Number or Parcel Number available when you call!
If you have documents to send, you can fax them to the Woodruff County assessor's office at 870-347-5901. Please call the assessor's office in Augusta before you send documents or if you need to schedule a meeting. If you have general questions, you can call the Woodruff County Courthouse at 870-347-5206.