White County, Arkansas - Assessor's Office
The White County Assessor is responsible for appraising real estate and assessing a property tax on properties located in White County, Arkansas. You can contact the White County Assessor for:
- Checking the White County property tax due date
- Your property tax bill
- Reporting upgrades or improvements
- Appealing your property tax appraisal
- Paying your property tax
- Information on your property's tax assessment
300 N Spruce StThe White County Assessor's Office is located in Searcy, Arkansas. Searcy is the county seat of White County, where most local government offices are located.
White County Assessor Contact Information
Additional White County Information
White County Assessor's Office Services
There are three major roles involved in administering property taxes - Tax Assessor, Property Appraiser, and Tax Collector. Note that in some counties, one or more of these roles may be held by the same individual or office. For example, the White County Tax Assessor may also serve as the White County Tax Appraiser.
- The White County Tax Assessor is responsible for setting property tax rates and collecting owed property tax on real estate located in White County.
- The White County Property Appraiser is responsible for determining the taxable value of each piece of real estate, which the Tax Assessor will use to determine the owed property tax.
- The White County Tax Collector is responsible for collecting property tax from property owners. They issue yearly tax bills to all property owners in White County, and work with the sheriff's office to foreclose on properties with delinquent taxes.
When contacting White County about your property taxes, make sure that you are contacting the correct office. You can call the White County Tax Assessor's Office for assistance at 501-279-6208. Remember to have your property's Tax ID Number or Parcel Number available when you call!
If you have documents to send, you can fax them to the White County assessor's office at 501-279-6258. Please call the assessor's office in Searcy before you send documents or if you need to schedule a meeting. If you have general questions, you can call the White County Courthouse at 501-279-6200.