Union County, Arkansas - Assessor's Office
The Union County Assessor is responsible for appraising real estate and assessing a property tax on properties located in Union County, Arkansas. You can contact the Union County Assessor for:
- Information on your property's tax assessment
- Reporting upgrades or improvements
- Paying your property tax
- Checking the Union County property tax due date
- Appealing your property tax appraisal
- Your property tax bill
Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/propertytax101/public_html/assessor_localities.php on line 237
Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/propertytax101/public_html/assessor_localities.php on line 239
The Union County Assessor's Office is located in El Dorado, Arkansas.
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/propertytax101/public_html/assessor_localities.php on line 252
Union County Assessor Contact Information
Additional Union County Information
Union County Assessor's Office Services
There are three major roles involved in administering property taxes - Tax Assessor, Property Appraiser, and Tax Collector. Note that in some counties, one or more of these roles may be held by the same individual or office. For example, the Union County Tax Assessor may also serve as the Union County Tax Appraiser.
- The Union County Tax Assessor is responsible for setting property tax rates and collecting owed property tax on real estate located in Union County.
- The Union County Property Appraiser is responsible for determining the taxable value of each piece of real estate, which the Tax Assessor will use to determine the owed property tax.
- The Union County Tax Collector is responsible for collecting property tax from property owners. They issue yearly tax bills to all property owners in Union County, and work with the sheriff's office to foreclose on properties with delinquent taxes.
When contacting Union County about your property taxes, make sure that you are contacting the correct office. You can call the Union County Tax Assessor's Office for assistance at 870-864-1920. Remember to have your property's Tax ID Number or Parcel Number available when you call!
If you have documents to send, you can fax them to the Union County assessor's office at 870-864-1926. Please call the assessor's office in El Dorado before you send documents or if you need to schedule a meeting.
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/propertytax101/public_html/assessor_localities.php on line 352