Pope County, Arkansas - Assessor's Office
The Pope County Assessor is responsible for appraising real estate and assessing a property tax on properties located in Pope County, Arkansas. You can contact the Pope County Assessor for:
- Your property tax bill
- Information on your property's tax assessment
- Checking the Pope County property tax due date
- Reporting upgrades or improvements
- Appealing your property tax appraisal
- Paying your property tax
Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/propertytax101/public_html/assessor_localities.php on line 237
Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/propertytax101/public_html/assessor_localities.php on line 239
The Pope County Assessor's Office is located in the Pope County Courthouse in Russellville, Arkansas.
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/propertytax101/public_html/assessor_localities.php on line 252
Pope County Assessor Contact Information
Additional Pope County Information
Pope County Assessor's Office Services
There are three major roles involved in administering property taxes - Tax Assessor, Property Appraiser, and Tax Collector. Note that in some counties, one or more of these roles may be held by the same individual or office. For example, the Pope County Tax Assessor may also serve as the Pope County Tax Appraiser.
- The Pope County Tax Assessor is responsible for setting property tax rates and collecting owed property tax on real estate located in Pope County.
- The Pope County Property Appraiser is responsible for determining the taxable value of each piece of real estate, which the Tax Assessor will use to determine the owed property tax.
- The Pope County Tax Collector is responsible for collecting property tax from property owners. They issue yearly tax bills to all property owners in Pope County, and work with the sheriff's office to foreclose on properties with delinquent taxes.
When contacting Pope County about your property taxes, make sure that you are contacting the correct office. You can call the Pope County Tax Assessor's Office for assistance at 479-968-7418. Remember to have your property's Tax ID Number or Parcel Number available when you call!
Please call the assessor's office in Russellville before you send documents or if you need to schedule a meeting.
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/propertytax101/public_html/assessor_localities.php on line 352