Pike County, Arkansas - Assessor's Office
The Pike County Assessor is responsible for appraising real estate and assessing a property tax on properties located in Pike County, Arkansas. You can contact the Pike County Assessor for:
- Information on your property's tax assessment
- Paying your property tax
- Your property tax bill
- Appealing your property tax appraisal
- Reporting upgrades or improvements
- Checking the Pike County property tax due date
Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/propertytax101/public_html/assessor_localities.php on line 237
Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/propertytax101/public_html/assessor_localities.php on line 239
The Pike County Assessor's Office is located in Murfreesboro, Arkansas.
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/propertytax101/public_html/assessor_localities.php on line 252
Pike County Assessor Contact Information
Additional Pike County Information
Pike County Assessor's Office Services
There are three major roles involved in administering property taxes - Tax Assessor, Property Appraiser, and Tax Collector. Note that in some counties, one or more of these roles may be held by the same individual or office. For example, the Pike County Tax Assessor may also serve as the Pike County Tax Appraiser.
- The Pike County Tax Assessor is responsible for setting property tax rates and collecting owed property tax on real estate located in Pike County.
- The Pike County Property Appraiser is responsible for determining the taxable value of each piece of real estate, which the Tax Assessor will use to determine the owed property tax.
- The Pike County Tax Collector is responsible for collecting property tax from property owners. They issue yearly tax bills to all property owners in Pike County, and work with the sheriff's office to foreclose on properties with delinquent taxes.
When contacting Pike County about your property taxes, make sure that you are contacting the correct office. You can call the Pike County Tax Assessor's Office for assistance at 870-285-3316. Remember to have your property's Tax ID Number or Parcel Number available when you call!
Please call the assessor's office in Murfreesboro before you send documents or if you need to schedule a meeting.
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/propertytax101/public_html/assessor_localities.php on line 352