Phillips County, Arkansas - Assessor's Office
The Phillips County Assessor is responsible for appraising real estate and assessing a property tax on properties located in Phillips County, Arkansas. You can contact the Phillips County Assessor for:
- Checking the Phillips County property tax due date
- Your property tax bill
- Paying your property tax
- Appealing your property tax appraisal
- Reporting upgrades or improvements
- Information on your property's tax assessment
Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/propertytax101/public_html/assessor_localities.php on line 237
Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/propertytax101/public_html/assessor_localities.php on line 239
The Phillips County Assessor's Office is located in Helena, Arkansas.
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/propertytax101/public_html/assessor_localities.php on line 252
Phillips County Assessor Contact Information
Additional Phillips County Information
Phillips County Assessor's Office Services
There are three major roles involved in administering property taxes - Tax Assessor, Property Appraiser, and Tax Collector. Note that in some counties, one or more of these roles may be held by the same individual or office. For example, the Phillips County Tax Assessor may also serve as the Phillips County Tax Appraiser.
- The Phillips County Tax Assessor is responsible for setting property tax rates and collecting owed property tax on real estate located in Phillips County.
- The Phillips County Property Appraiser is responsible for determining the taxable value of each piece of real estate, which the Tax Assessor will use to determine the owed property tax.
- The Phillips County Tax Collector is responsible for collecting property tax from property owners. They issue yearly tax bills to all property owners in Phillips County, and work with the sheriff's office to foreclose on properties with delinquent taxes.
When contacting Phillips County about your property taxes, make sure that you are contacting the correct office. You can call the Phillips County Tax Assessor's Office for assistance at 870-338-5535. Remember to have your property's Tax ID Number or Parcel Number available when you call!
If you have documents to send, you can fax them to the Phillips County assessor's office at 870-338-5586. Please call the assessor's office in Helena before you send documents or if you need to schedule a meeting.
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/propertytax101/public_html/assessor_localities.php on line 352