Ouachita County, Arkansas - Assessor's Office
The Ouachita County Assessor is responsible for appraising real estate and assessing a property tax on properties located in Ouachita County, Arkansas. You can contact the Ouachita County Assessor for:
- Appealing your property tax appraisal
- Reporting upgrades or improvements
- Information on your property's tax assessment
- Your property tax bill
- Paying your property tax
- Checking the Ouachita County property tax due date
Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/propertytax101/public_html/assessor_localities.php on line 237
Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/propertytax101/public_html/assessor_localities.php on line 239
The Ouachita County Assessor's Office is located in Camden, Arkansas.
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/propertytax101/public_html/assessor_localities.php on line 252
Ouachita County Assessor Contact Information
Additional Ouachita County Information
Ouachita County Assessor's Office Services
There are three major roles involved in administering property taxes - Tax Assessor, Property Appraiser, and Tax Collector. Note that in some counties, one or more of these roles may be held by the same individual or office. For example, the Ouachita County Tax Assessor may also serve as the Ouachita County Tax Appraiser.
- The Ouachita County Tax Assessor is responsible for setting property tax rates and collecting owed property tax on real estate located in Ouachita County.
- The Ouachita County Property Appraiser is responsible for determining the taxable value of each piece of real estate, which the Tax Assessor will use to determine the owed property tax.
- The Ouachita County Tax Collector is responsible for collecting property tax from property owners. They issue yearly tax bills to all property owners in Ouachita County, and work with the sheriff's office to foreclose on properties with delinquent taxes.
When contacting Ouachita County about your property taxes, make sure that you are contacting the correct office. You can call the Ouachita County Tax Assessor's Office for assistance at 870-837-2240. Remember to have your property's Tax ID Number or Parcel Number available when you call!
If you have documents to send, you can fax them to the Ouachita County assessor's office at 870-837-2242. Please call the assessor's office in Camden before you send documents or if you need to schedule a meeting.
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/propertytax101/public_html/assessor_localities.php on line 352