Nevada County, Arkansas - Assessor's Office
The Nevada County Assessor is responsible for appraising real estate and assessing a property tax on properties located in Nevada County, Arkansas. You can contact the Nevada County Assessor for:
- Checking the Nevada County property tax due date
- Appealing your property tax appraisal
- Reporting upgrades or improvements
- Your property tax bill
- Information on your property's tax assessment
- Paying your property tax
Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/propertytax101/public_html/assessor_localities.php on line 237
Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/propertytax101/public_html/assessor_localities.php on line 239
The Nevada County Assessor's Office is located in Prescott, Arkansas.
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/propertytax101/public_html/assessor_localities.php on line 252
Nevada County Assessor Contact Information
Nevada County Assessor's Office Services
There are three major roles involved in administering property taxes - Tax Assessor, Property Appraiser, and Tax Collector. Note that in some counties, one or more of these roles may be held by the same individual or office. For example, the Nevada County Tax Assessor may also serve as the Nevada County Tax Appraiser.
- The Nevada County Tax Assessor is responsible for setting property tax rates and collecting owed property tax on real estate located in Nevada County.
- The Nevada County Property Appraiser is responsible for determining the taxable value of each piece of real estate, which the Tax Assessor will use to determine the owed property tax.
- The Nevada County Tax Collector is responsible for collecting property tax from property owners. They issue yearly tax bills to all property owners in Nevada County, and work with the sheriff's office to foreclose on properties with delinquent taxes.
When contacting Nevada County about your property taxes, make sure that you are contacting the correct office. You can call the Nevada County Tax Assessor's Office for assistance at 870-887-3410. Remember to have your property's Tax ID Number or Parcel Number available when you call!
If you have documents to send, you can fax them to the Nevada County assessor's office at 870-887-5795. Please call the assessor's office in Prescott before you send documents or if you need to schedule a meeting.
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/propertytax101/public_html/assessor_localities.php on line 352