Logan County, Arkansas - Assessor's Office
The Logan County Assessor is responsible for appraising real estate and assessing a property tax on properties located in Logan County, Arkansas. You can contact the Logan County Assessor for:
- Checking the Logan County property tax due date
- Appealing your property tax appraisal
- Your property tax bill
- Reporting upgrades or improvements
- Information on your property's tax assessment
- Paying your property tax
Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/propertytax101/public_html/assessor_localities.php on line 237
Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/propertytax101/public_html/assessor_localities.php on line 239
The Logan County Assessor's Office is located in Paris, Arkansas.
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/propertytax101/public_html/assessor_localities.php on line 252
Logan County Assessor Contact Information
Additional Logan County Information
Logan County Assessor's Office Services
There are three major roles involved in administering property taxes - Tax Assessor, Property Appraiser, and Tax Collector. Note that in some counties, one or more of these roles may be held by the same individual or office. For example, the Logan County Tax Assessor may also serve as the Logan County Tax Appraiser.
- The Logan County Tax Assessor is responsible for setting property tax rates and collecting owed property tax on real estate located in Logan County.
- The Logan County Property Appraiser is responsible for determining the taxable value of each piece of real estate, which the Tax Assessor will use to determine the owed property tax.
- The Logan County Tax Collector is responsible for collecting property tax from property owners. They issue yearly tax bills to all property owners in Logan County, and work with the sheriff's office to foreclose on properties with delinquent taxes.
When contacting Logan County about your property taxes, make sure that you are contacting the correct office. You can call the Logan County Tax Assessor's Office for assistance at 479-963-2716. Remember to have your property's Tax ID Number or Parcel Number available when you call!
Please call the assessor's office in Paris before you send documents or if you need to schedule a meeting.
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/propertytax101/public_html/assessor_localities.php on line 352